3 months ago
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Asher has an infection and is not feeling well..so he's pouting a little in the 2nd picture. He's also opened one eye..we are still waiting on the other one. But it's fun to see him looking around a little! He's having some lung issues right now, but they are going to treat the infection first with antibiotics. After that, we will look at the lungs again and decide whether to do steroids or not. If he keeps requiring too much oxygen, we have to do the steroids. Too much oxygen and steroids both come with their side effects or risks. We are praying to believe and remember that every day Asher has has been planned out by God- He knew all the risks and medicines this little guy would have to take- and He's already in the future. The weight of those decisions is not all on us. We'll see how he does the rest of this week! The infection could be what's causing the need for high oxygen. If so, then that will resolve without doing steroids. We will see..as always..thank you for prayers!