2 months ago
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Asher's Heart Surgery Postponed
Asher Update: We just talked to Asher's doctor and they've decided to postpone his heart surgery. He's doing a lot better right now and he may not have to have the surgery if things continue to improve. As with any roller coaster you get the ups and the downs and we're thankful for this up time today! Thank you for all of your prayers and thank the Lord that our little 1.5 lb baby isn't going to have to have heart surgery tomorrow on his 1 month birthday!!!!